Thursday, April 19, 2007

Are you Film Experienced? I am, now.


Just completed a brief, very enjoyable guest appearance at The Film Experience, among my favorite film blogs on the net.

Here are direct links to my posts:

My April 13 intro:
Fan of The Film Experience

April 14 on B Movie Musicals:
Madcap Musicals

April 15 on actor Michael Biehn:
Actor Resurrection


April 17:
Top Ten: Most Lovable Movie Cads

And finally,

April 18:
Three Film Wishes

Hopefully I can keep the momentum going and start posting regularly at Oscarwatch very soon.

Stay tuned...

2 comments:

NATHANIEL R said...

your "film cad" list is still bringing them in. well done! it's obviously been linked and e-mailed ;)

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.